Some verses/ thoughts lately...

Things I'm learning/need to remember lately:  

Galatians 1:10  "...If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ."

Isaiah 48:17  "I am the Lord your God who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."

I need to remember those verses as I continue on into life.  Lord, please help me to keep my path set on you and  in relationship and in love with you first.  Please keep me in line God.  Thanks.  I know that you love me.

He makes a way where there is no way.
"No one can give you what I gave you at the cross."  --Jesus speaking assurance to me.

2 Corinthians 4:18  "So we don't look at the troubles we have right now; rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen.  For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever."

I want to read the Qu'ran so I can say, "Actually the Qu'ran really does say that and that is bad.  I read it myself."


The Lord is there.  He is worthy of your love.           You pray.  He moves.


Hosea 13:4  "I am the Lord your God, who rescued you from your slavery in Egypt.  You have no God but me, for there is no there savior.  I took care of you in the wilderness, in that dry and thirsty land."

Your sins have brought you down.  Repent!

Hosea 14:1  "Return, O Israel, to the Lord your God, for your sins have brought you down.  Bring your petitions, and return to the Lord."


"That man is no fool who does not hold what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."  --from The Martyr's Prayer

2 Corinthians 6:2  "...Indeed, God is ready to help you right now.  Today is the day of salvation."

"Let's run away together and never look back."  --me and God how I hope us to be.  If only I'd surrender.  Hmm.

God is powerful.              God is enough!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )