The Fullness

John 10:10  "The thief's purpose is to steal, kill and destroy.  My purpose is to give life in all it's fullness."--Jesus

God owns my time.
   Wow that's a powerful revelation.  I belong to Him.  Hmmm.



My possible core values:    If I ever had a core... call it radiant love?  I just like the sound of that.
     
      steadfast love/faithfulness
      faith
      joy/radiant
      peace/ assurance in Him
      reckless abandon ha ha  : )
      His wisdom....hmmm

One of my favorite songs ever is Divine Romance by Phil Wickham.  I listen to it a lot.  One time I listened to it over and over for like an hour and a half.  It expresses where I want to always be with God.  "I lift my heart and my hands to show my love, to show my love.  Whoooo...."

No place I would rather be.
There's no place I would rather be
than here in your love
here in your love (from a song).

Jesus please help me get plugged in here (Bemidji) and get a job, real friends, and be involved in doing my purpose for you.  Amen.    




Please help support my sister Brittany Fairbanks in getting to Chile this September.   


Jesus asks me, "Are you taking every thought captive?"  Me, "No, I'm worrying again."  Him,  "It's alright, just  trust me now."  : )  Me, "Ok."  : )

How does knowing that Jesus Christ died for you affect you daily?    


"Hug me!"  --Sarah Rennick  : )

Whoever calls on His name must depart from iniquity.  (2 Timothy 2:19)

Prioritize!    


Go after all God has called you to do.    
 I gotta do that.

You are a new creation.  Hmmmm (thinking like in a pondering way, a good way).

Let us run together.  Let us run together.

The Word of God.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )