At home in Bemidji, MN...

I love and miss my family core from the Honor Academy and the custodial team!

"In His unfailing love, my God will come and help me."  --Psalm 59:10

"He's (God is) the treasure you'll never find in the mall."  --Lacrae (Don't Waste Your Life)



Here's a poem I wrote a while ago:

God, Jesus, Holy Spirit,
come heal me, save me, meet me where I'm at.
I get so broken and lost.
I want to be able to follow you at any cost.

I'm tired of living my life halfway for you.
I let the devil attack me and bring me down.
I trust in myself and my own understanding more than you.

I'm afraid to cry and break.
I'm afraid giving my all would leave me with nothing
and be more than I can take.
I'm afraid to let go.
I listen to the lies in my head
instead of focusing on the truth that You love me.

I hear your Word, yet I don't obey.
I go my own way.
Oh what a tormented soul I sometimes choose to be.
Why?  Because I often live for me.

Maybe I'll get it someday
that all will be okay.

Take all of me God and break my chains
until only one thing remains--
your unfailing love that endures forever.

Bless your people God.
Save our trembling hearts.
We need you God.
We are nothing without you.

Give me the ability to be more open
and have more sincere love for others.
Give me your heart for others God.
Make my heart obedient to you God.
I love you so much.  Amen.


Speak life!
"Every meal is even better with a side of cheezy corn!"  --Applebee's menu  : )
Have a good day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )