Give Way -- Poem (about a month ago)


I want to give my moments away and forget about myself.
Sweet memories form in the smile of a child.
Giving others my time,
makes my time more worthwhile.

How great it is to help those who can't repay you.
I know that the Lord will sustain,
it is freeing to live in His light.

Let us be filled with gladness,
as we work with joy,
from the leading of His Spirit.
I want to worship Him!

Catch the fire,
let Him take your breath away.
Spend a moment for the life of another.
Your moments will become fuller and blessed.

Let us live for His glory
and share our lives as part of a bigger story.
Lord fill us to the full!  My cup overflows.
I love and praise you God.  Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.