Inspired (Poem)  --from like a month ago




God is filling me
with sunshine, on the inside.
There's no way I could do this myself. 
He is shining His light into me.  


I want to be holy, 
set apart and set free.  
Lord, may I be captivated by your beauty.
May I be changed by you.  


Oh how sweet it is to be loved by You.


I love to love on your people.
When I am open to love and serve others,
it changes me.  
It shows me a whole other side of life.  


I'm starting to see that life is worth living.
A new day is rising...
I see the sun shining.  
Life isn't about living to die,
but living to live; right here, right now.  


Lord, help me to live Your way and not mine.
I love and praise you God, Amen.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.