Teach Me......poem

Poem:  (from a few weeks ago)

Teach me to breathe and to rest and listen.
Give me clarity and perspective as I stop in surrender.
Help me to see the all the beauty you've created around me.

Teach me to abide in you, the True Vine.
Give me wisdom,
show me truth and love.

How beautiful are the feet
of those who bring the Good News of Christ.
May my feet be beautiful for you.
You say to put on the shoes of the Gospel of peace.
May I walk with feet covered in your grace.

I dedicate to you my heart and my life
because you are the true life of this world.
You came to give life and life abundently.
Teach me your ways
because I am your beloved.

Please guide and take care of me
as I put my trust in you.
I love you Lord.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.