Pictures!



I just figured out how to put pictures on here.  :  )  

I always like the idea of scrapbooking but haven't done it much yet.  This is a little like that.  






This is me in Panama last summer.  I am wearing their tribal dress there.  I love these little girls so much!



This is me with a couple of little boys in Panama.  They are adorable and climb in the trees like monkeys ha ha  :)  The one on the right is Ramon and I forget the other boy's name.


This is me with a baby in Panama.  Her name is Emily.  She's so sweet.  <3


This is our team that went on a mission trip to Norway last fall.  I love you all!   



These are some of the girls that I roomed with last year.  My sisters!  Love you all <3


These are some girls I got baptized with in Panama.  : D


 Some of my friends from the Honor Academy!  Sarah Rennick my core advisor is the blonde on the far right.


Ha ha me in Texas  : )


 Some of my cousins and I at our graduation party.  My sister Brittany Fairbanks is on the far right.


This is my aunt Christine and I.  She's so cute.  I was trying to teach her to knit.  


This is most of our family core!  I love and miss you all!!!  Yeah Rooted!  
Add Lindsey Lewis of course  :)


 This is some of my cousins and I when we were little.  I have the bigger pink top and hula skirt.  I'm waving.


 Children!  As you can probably tell by now, I love children.  : D  --Panama--


 I like this pic.  It explains itself  : )


Norway!  Pray for Mary Vorrath, she is now there doing mission stuff.  

 Some of my closer friends from the Panama team.  I love you Leah and Olivia and I'm so proud of you! <3


Me and Ramon again ha ha.  He has the apple sticker on his cheek  : D  I love that kid so much.  


This is my beautiful sister Brittany Fairbanks  : )  I think this is in Chile.   


Wendy Ogando!  I love this woman so much!  There is no one else like her.  :)  
We went on the Panama mission trip and the Honor Academy together.  


 Me and my best friend and fake twin Destiny Medina  : D  <3


 Me and Christine McGahey at the Honor Academy!  I love her so much!  U always make me laugh.  :)


Little girl in Mexico.  Love her so much.  : )


Us doing VBS in Mexico.  

Mexico!  I was twirling these girls around for a while.  <3  
We told them the Gospel like every day that week, so I hope they receive it.  


Thank you God for all you have blessed me with!  Amen  : )  

Comments

Guntzel Girls said…
LOVE all these pictures! It's crazy how people you're with for such a relatively short time can have such a huge impact on your life forever. I know you will always remember many of the people you met while in Teen Mania and I hope that you'll get to see them again this side of heaven.

~Amy~

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )