The Gospel oh the Gospel...

The Gospel never ceases to transform and convict. 

God is making all things new.  : )

 

God’s promise to people who invite Christ into their lives is described in 1 John 5:11–13:

“And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.”

The Bible says your relationship with God through Jesus Christ can never be taken from you.

“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand” (John 10:27–29).

Christ is in your life:

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
(Galatians 2:20)

Christ’s power is in your life:

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
(Philippians 4:13 NASB)

Your sins are forgiven:

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace.
(Ephesians 1:7)

You are a permanent part of God’s kingdom:

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.
(Hebrews 12:28)


I need Jesus!


Here's a really good song that just came into my head and is my prayer:

The Gospel Lyrics by Jimmy Needham


The gospel, oh, the gospel, faith-granting words.
The sea of my soul is calmed when it's heard.
Peace to the broken, the captive set free,
May the gospel of Jesus wash over me.

The gospel, the gospel, my freedom explained,
No more shall these garments I'm wearing be stained.
The old man is missing, the new man is free,
May the gospel of Jesus wash over me.

Wash over me, wash over me,
And come make me clean, yeah.
Wash.

I will be free, and I will be clean.

The gospel, oh the gospel, she's good and she's true,
She cost quite a fortune to make all things new.
So breathe in with faith, and out with his peace,
May the gospel of Jesus, may the gospel of Jesus, may the gospel of Jesus
Wash over me.

Wash over me, oh, wash over me, yeah,
And come make me clean, yeah.
Wash.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Everything that can be will be shaken."


This is from the other night when I was really not doing well.  I called my friend and she prayed for me.  I also went online and found an encouraging website with those verses on it that I really needed.  I felt a lot better after that.  And I danced around in the kitchen for a while when no one was in there and I was listening to music by Jimmy Needham (I think the song was "Being Small").  The music by Jimmy Needham has been good for me the last few days.  I identify.  Yeah.  "If it's You that's getting bigger I don't mind being small."

: D         Oh, if we would really let go and find peace in the Lord.  It's so encouraging to read from Paul in the New Testament because he is so after God and cares for the people.  I want to be like that.  God give me the strength to trust you and help me to believe what you say and realize you aren't far away.  I miss the Panama team.  I love all my family!     Have a good day!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )