Funny quotes...Panama

I was just looking at our quote book from the Panama mission trip I went on.  Oh it's so funny, just makes my day! 

Some funny quotes:

La Luz Quotes

“Do they have hills here? Everyone has hills.”
-Steph

“Do we have to help row the boats?”
-Jasmine

“This is a scar I got when I tripped over a rock chasing this kid in the cemetery.”
-Random

“Close the window, the skitters will get in.”
“Its okay, my head is blocking them.”
-Samuel

“I don’t get motion sick…I read while I drive.”
-Kaitlyn

“I’m glad it’s been a month in my head.”
- Olivia (after 2nd day in Panama)

“I’m Mantastic! Are you Mantastic?”
-Travis

“One time my friend was sleepwalking in her sleep.”
-Lydia

“A week before I came I got attacked by a beaver.”
-Steph

“Be mi amiga” – Olivia
“No!” – Boy

“Your bicep looks like two face from Batman.”
-Travis

“It looked completely clean, when I blew on it, all the sand came off.”
-Kaitlyn

“I just had the worst time of my life in that room!”
-Judah (pointing at bathroom)

“Can you give me some toilet paper?”
“I thought you had it!?”
“I just dropped it in the ocean!”
-Sarah

“I want a beer belly just so I can lay on it and spin.”
-Derick

“Oh, temptation!”
-Colin

“Are you serious? A bird just pooped on me.”
-Derick

“I had a fly-swatter, but I thought we should use it on the cats.”
-Jasmine

“Did Grey Beard get a fair trial?” – Andy
“No. Of course not. We’re in Panama.” – Adriane

“I cut my head on a metal roof.” – Lydia
“Ah…that happens.” – Kaitlyn

“Lets make a ‘I love giant leaves club’…haha!”
-Jasmine

“It tastes like an old French fry you would find in the back of your car.”
-Jasmine

“I haven’t been quoted, I should say something cleaver.”
-Emily

“So God gives you wisdom…which is like a gun.”
-Chelsie

“I’m afraid to go to the bathroom because I think that when I poop, the ocean will splash my
bum.”
-Shanney

“This is what I don’t get! Why do you call us the coloured people? When you’re sun burnt
you’re red, when you’re sick you’re green, when you’re bruised you’re purple and when you’re
cold, you’re blue.”
-Shanney

“Leah! Go eat that cat!” – Travis
“I will!” –Leah

“I cracked up when I found out our translator was a racist!”
-Travis

“We were listening to Switchfoot, then this “Sex You Up” song came on.” – Travis
“Is that by Switchfoot?” – Samuel

“Yum mange!!”
-Derick

“I don’t think its going to hit us!” –Judah (talking about a storm)
“Gosh Judah! Why are you being so negative?” – Emily

“Two blisters, a rock in my foot, and I’m still serving the Lord.”
-Chelsie

“Quebec? Isn’t that in the middle east?”
-Colin

“I was so focused with God in my quiet time that God talked to me in dreams!”
-Shanney

“…I’m a Canadian collectable.”
-Steph

“Is HaKUNAmatata a Panamanian thing?”
-Andy

“I think you just sat on a hymnal.”
-Jamie

“The elephants are dead…all of them.”
-Judah

“Whenever I climb up a big hill, I just say to myself…I’m a mountain goat.”
-Lydia
  --one of my favorites  : )

“Hey guys! Maybe we’re all pregnant together!”
-Judah

“I wish I had as much faith as an atheist.”
-Travis

“And then the guy that looked like Colin rode away on a chariot of dirt bikes.”
-Derick

“The vultures are coming for you, Judah!” – Connor
“They’ve seen my gastritis.” – Judah

“I feel like we are all part of the Breakfast Club.”
-Judah

“As a kid I used to tear worms on half.”
-Adriane

“I woke up one morning with a toe missing.”
-Jasmine

“My stomach is talking to me. It’s in a language I don’t understand.”
-Shanney

“Someone is framing me.”
-Jasmine

“Do you not like elephants?” – Jasmine
“No!! They’re mean and they’re pushy!” – Judah

“That looked like a girl cat fight.”
-Jen (talking about Travis and Derick playing game)

“Oh yeah, I went to the bathroom in there, the toilet seat was on the ceiling.”
-Olivia

‘Okay guys…so we’re going to be flexible right?”
-Adriane

“Let’s play catch with a child!”
-Amanda

“I feel colourful!”
-Leah

“It’s not dirty! They’re turtles!”
-Derick

“My hands are as soft as a baby’s bottom.”
-Caroline

“Keep speaking Spanish your way; someone will understand.”
-Wendy

“Oh my gosh! A kid just jumped on!”
-Connor

“No I feel fine. I feel great. I feel like a …a clean sponge.”
-Caroline

“Alright guys, if a car comes over the hills lets make sure you dodge it, okay.”
-Kaitlyn

“Uber bad…”
-Jen

“I can smell myself. Its really bad…Don’t smell me.”
-Jen

“Naked babies…”
-Adriane

“How are you guys night people, morning people and day people?!”
-Caroline

“Hey, a bat!”
“Another one?”
“I’ll be mad if it bites me.”
“Run into the fan! Run into the fan!” – Jamie, Olivia and Lydia

“Hurry! We can’t rain in the river while it’s showering!”
-Adriane

“I feel like I’m just eating…you know?”
-Chelsie, about eating pasta supper

“He went ‘goyi, goyi, goyi!!’ and they all came running.”
-Olivia

“I hate it when we sing cause I laugh because I’m sad.”
-Steph

“Yo, today I saw Adriane eat an orange. Took her half an hour.”
-Kaitlyn.

“I don’t have any quotes…I don’t know what to do!”
-Caroline

“The sky is so much higher here.”
-Steph

“Wow, look at all those pills in there.” –Steph
“He’s eating them like candy!” –Chelsie

“Quick! I’ll be Edward, you be Bella!”
-Emily to Judah

“It was awesome doing weird things with you.”
-Random girl in the airport


THINGS (game): 

Things that are Wild:
Steph: Canadians
Kaitlyn: Chelsie and the Croc Doc
Wendy: Chelsie
Sarah: bucket showers
Amanda: children
Leah: Bearclaw point
Andy:
Shanney: pass behind the Silah and ignore him
Jasmine: my cousins
David:
Olivia: team La Luz
Judah: my eyes, wink
Jamie: lions, tigers, my friends
Lydia: Andy’s snore
Chelsie: jaguar
Travis: living the thug life
Connor: parties
Samuel: Walter
Emily: missionaries after they’ve snapped
Walter: this hut
Colin: Judah
Derick: heffalumps
Adriane:
Jen:

Things you don’t want to find in your attic
Steph: beavers
Kaitlyn: bride of Chucky…and Chelsie
Wendy: Canadians
Sarah: Old dolls with glass eyes
Amanda: anything freaky
Leah: dolphins
Andy: big rat from the church
Shanney: naked baby pictures
Jasmine: the banyo
David: Chelsie
Olivia: Colin with pitchfork
Judah: ministry site for weeding
Jamie: diaries from middle school
Lydia: baby in a box
Travis: Derick’s island girls
Samuel: mouldy mangos
Emily: Judah’s crazy eyes
Walter: Grandma who has been missing for 10 years
Colin: old ladies playing bingo
Derick: princess Leia on crack
Adriane:
Jen:

Things you should not say in awkward silence
Steph: it smells like fart in here
Kaitlyn: so you wanna see the crazy growth on my back?
Wendy: Hammer time! LOL!
Sarah: so have you gained weight?
Amanda: awesome possum
Leah: wow…this is awkward
Shanney: have you ever pooped in the ocean?
Jasmine: “who loves Hitler?”
David: oops, I just farted
Judah: so all my cats have feline AIDS
Jamie: flo visited yesterday
Lydia: I have to pick a wedgie; so how’s the weather?
Chelsie: Abraham Lincoln
Travis: Abraham Lincoln
Connor: Fire!
Samuel: awkward gecko, then run and splat on the nearest wall
Emily: look! A beaver!
Walter: was your grandmother in the attic?
Colin: Helen Keller playing Marco Polo
Derick: safety
Adriane:
Jen:

Things you do in Walmart
Steph: hang up your hammock and sing yourself to sleep
Adriane:
Sarah:
Kaitlyn: look for every last piece of Canadian collectables
Shanney: eat the grapes without paying
Leah: hide in the clothes rack and jump out at people
Wendy:
Olivia: have friends have a sword fight with foam swords
Colin: poop in the coats
Walter: get out as fast as possible
Chelsie: run around and pretend that you haven’t seen white people before while singing Jesus
loves all the little children
Lydia:
Jamie: run really fast with the cart and ride them
Amanda: hide all the twilight series books
David: dance around with underpants on your head singing ‘I see lil’ green people’
Connor: change the price tags
Travis: pool noodle fight and lose “the game”
Samuel: play hide and seek
Emily: switch your cart with a stranger when not looking
Jasmine: give people flowers
Judah: pretend that I have a baby and that I’m from Germany
Derick:
Andy:

Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.