The Lord is my portion. Amen.

Poem:  

Dear God,
it feels like you break my heart
in a whole new way every day.

Seasons changing,
so much changing.
You are making everything new.

What is my New Year's Resolution?
I vow to fight through.

You will bind up my broken heart
and heal all my wounds--
stronger than before,
more beautiful than before.

I cannot do this on my own.
I do not want to either.
Teach me Lord how to live life fully
and how to build community.

Help me learn how to start over
and help me to walk in joy.
I want all that you have to offer.
I want your presence and to enjoy you where I'm at.

God, I want you as my inheritance
and as my legacy.

I want to fill my life with you daily.
I want to be unashamed to talk about you.
You are my best friend.
This is normal and I am not ashamed.

Let me not be ashamed of the Gospel,
wherever that may lead me.
Because no matter where life takes me,
 I cannot be taken away from your love.

Se que me amas.
En tormentas y tempestad,
se que me amas.

I know that you love me.
In storms and tempests,
I know that you love me.

You are the One for me God.
Whom have I in heaven but You?
I will never forget you Lord,
that is my wedding vow.

Seek my face, you said, Oh Lord.
And Your face, oh Lord, shall I seek.

Thank you for the blessings of
friends, family, and community.
Thank you for silence and for music.
Thank you for children
and for adults.

I know that you hear me and hold me
whether crying or laughing.
You have my best in mind.
Teach me your ways oh God,
so that I may have your heart.

Help me to release all that hinders,
and to look to you alone.
I love and praise you God,
the One who saves and heals.  Amen.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 73:25-26   
Whom have I in heaven but you? 
   And earth has nothing I desire besides you. 
26 My flesh and my heart may fail, 
   but God is the strength of my heart 
   and my portion forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )