Diary of a broken heart...

Poem:
Broken Heart:

I never want to let you go--
in this my emotions and actions show.
But when I get close to you,
you repel me away.

What's wrong?
I want to know what's on your heart.
I want to fix it,
so it won't hurt anymore.

But I can't be your healer or your guide.
I can only hope you'll turn to the Lord,
and in Him hide.

Don't hide in video games
or other distractions.
Take your fears to the Lord.
Seek Him in His Word.
Be changed by His immeasurable love.

I love you so much.
I hope you find peace in God's arms.
Keep going and growing.

I wish I could watch over you as you sleep,
touch your hair softly,
and listen to you breathe.
But that's God's job, not mine.
To Him be the glory forever and ever.  Amen.


Ephesians 3:20-21  Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.  




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Deuteronomy 4:29  But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.


Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.




This is the Gospel:  


 John 3:3  Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."

 John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 5:8  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.


Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.


But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. -Hebrews 11:6  




Have a beautiful, blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )