Lately...core fun...life

        I'm working on making butterflies out of the same type of yarn as the little hearts I've made before.  Yesterday some of our core and brother core group went out to a girl in our core's grandparents' house for a sort of birthday party for some people in our group.  That was pretty fun.  I got to pet some horses and I fed them chunks of an apple I had been eating.  We also went on a hayride and some cows kind of chased us.  I think they just wanted to eat the hay though.  They had a bon fire too.  Some of the guys kept wanting to run up a giant log that was in the fire and jump over the whole thing.  Our core advisor (Sarah) wouldn't let them though.  The stars looked really amazing.  Then we had some brownies and ice cream, which was really good.  After that we went snipe hunting.  That was interesting, but I was not thrilled.  The girl's grandparents said it was fun to have us come over because sometimes it can get kind of boring with just them there or something.  It was to get off campus and go over there too.  I'm just not going to go snipe hunting again I think.  I'm learning the chords and scale for the key of G in guitar.  I like guitar, I have weekly lessons now. 
      
 I saw a really big aloe plant here a few weeks ago.  That was cool.  I wasn't accepted to go down the program which determines if I can stay another year or not.  I might be accepted for the later one.  At this point I don't know what I'm doing next year though.  I'll probably apple to a couple of colleges.  I just don't want to get in a bunch of debt when I don't know what job to do kind of.  I definately want to go to college, I just don't know what for.  Well, I'll see I guess.  I know what I want to learn, but I don't having to have responsibilties attached.  That's just life, I'm learning to deal with it.  : )

I love you, God bless, have a good day!  --Jazz   


The below is often quoted, but if we really believed it, it would change our life! 
I am God's child (John 1:12)
I am assured all things work together for good (Romans 8:28)
I have purpose (Ephesians 1:9 & 3:11)
I have peace (Ephesians 2:14)
I have God's power (Ephesians 6:10)
I am not alone (Hebrews 13:5)
I am prayed for by Jesus Christ (John 17:20-23)
I am chosen and dearly loved (Colossians 3:12)
I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37)
I am safe (I John 5:18)
I am not helpless (Philippians 4:13)
I am qualified to share in His inheritance (Colossians 1:12)
I am victorious (1 Corinthians 15:57; I John 5:4) 

Comments

Anonymous said…
The trip to the farm sounds fun. I looked at the pictures posted to your profile from there. I wish I could've been there to pet the horses and go for a hay ride!

Keep praying for God to reveal the next step for you. I'll pray for that, too.
Wonderful verses!

love you much,
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )