In those challenging times...

       I'm here being challenged and learning some and realizing I will never be able to get it all done and there will always be hard times.  I had like a deep realization of that today.  I know it’ll be okay though because God is good and He will not give me too much to handle.  This verse I read today really encouraged me, “But the Lord is faithful; He will make you strong and guard you from the evil one (2 Thessalonians 3:3).     
           Life is a lot easier to get through with faith and knowing your hope is just a step away.  I’m having to really believe that ever-quoted Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord—plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans of a hope and a future.”  It doesn’t always feel like it, with not knowing what I should do, etc, but I know it’s true and it’s starting to make more sense to me.  It seems like some of the most clichéd verses really do mean a lot.      
           What else helps me get through the harder times is knowing that there will always be good times, good memories, friends (even if not there right then), and funny things to help keep me in perspective and not take every little thing in life too seriously. 

Be encouraged!
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord—plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans of a hope and a future.”

“But the Lord is faithful; He will make you strong and guard you from the evil one (2 Thessalonians 3:3)


A cheerful heart is good medicine…
Proverbs 17: 22 “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” 

Romans 12:12  “Be joyful in hope, patient affliction, and faithful in prayer.”


Song & video ‘hamster dance’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3G5IXn0K7A  

Prank emergency zombie attack plan:  Florida state University  

          http://www.astro.ufl.edu/~jybarra/zombieplan.pdf

          http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/10/02/Fla-university-has-zombie-survival-    plan/UPI-26641254515898/
~(Sadly, I almost believed they actually had it in case it happened.  People are so amusing.  : ) 


--This is a video from around Christmas from the Acquire the Fire call center here.  It’s pretty cute.  : )  I think I was gone the day they made it though.  Enjoy! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFP1-NzC68g

Play.  Rest.  Work.  Worship.  = balance. 
  Still figuring that out, and always will be.  : ) 

- Peace -



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )