Precious to him; poem

I am precious to you


The days have been challenging,
 but his grace is sufficient for me. 
I believe this pain can ve used for a purpose.
Though I weep, I will have joy.

Through the pain I will keep on singing,
my hope is in the Lord. 
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
I'm entranced by his beauty
& by how much he loves me.

God, although above all things, is with me.
I am dearly loved. 
I'm appreciated, set apart, enough. 
God is good.  His grace is sufficient.

I'm swept off my feet by my Savior. 
He carries me home.
The Lord is my treasure,
there my heart will be also.

I am God's daughter, his precious jewel.
You are beautiful my beloved one.
You are near and dear to me. 

No sweeter name than the name of Jesus.
Let my life worship you.
May my praises to you be sweet to your ears. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.