Expression...

Song I wrote last night:  


"Falling Through the Cracks"

I've been busy... losing myself.
Don't know quite what to do.
So much worry, always in a hurry.
Can't stop being blue.

You don't have to worry, or be in a hurry.
Child I'm here for you.
You're stressing over something, 
when it's really nothing.

I wish you could see what I do... I love you.

I never take a break except to have a little heartbreak.
I don't stop to breathe for real.
I don't know what to do
cuz part of me is falling through the cracks.

Time passes by and I never know quite why
I can't speak up for myself.
Life flies by, so many missed chances.
Lord I need your help.

I'm falling to pieces with a smile on my face.
I'm laughing when I should cry.
Somehow I don't know when to give up
or when I need to try.

I feel really pathetic hiding my emotions,
my talents my time, all I do.
I'm tired of being a loner, but I'm afraid of what people think.
Lord will you help me push through?

Why don't you take a break?  
Give me the load on your shoulders.
Why do you think I don't see you?

You think I don't see you when you're crying in the corner?
You think I don't see you when you worry?

Don't you know I smile 
when you're dancing and laughing?
Don't you know I cry 
when your heart's broken wide open?

You think you have nothing to offer,
but you have so much to offer.

Ohhhhh, Baby Blue, Baby Blue,
what will I do with you?  

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like the lyrics. I want to hear you sing this some day! <3 Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.