Harmony on earth...

Poem (from June 2012):

I'm trying to clear my head.
I'm thinking of sweet sage and rock candy.
So many little things go unnoticed.

I think without the trees we couldn't breathe.
We take so much for granted.

Clean water:
it is a life source for us,
as blood through our veins.
Yet we hardly think of our abundance.

There are thirsty, crying souls!
They need help!
They need the renewing hope of Christ
and good news.  They need real water
and the water of eternal life.

Lord, may we act and work justly!
Let us pour LIFE into the ones in need!

May our hearts be filled with gratefulness!

We need a deep connection to you God.
I pray we won't be satisfied by bread and water alone,
but that we would feed on your Word.
Let us be strengthened and encouraged by your grace and providence.

May your abundance in our lives flow into the lives
of those around us.  Let us overflow from YOU our source!
May the Son shine in His reign!
Thank you God for your mercy and grace.
I love and praise you Father.  Amen.

--end-- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.