Eternal Destiny ...

Lord, show us your love again and again.  Return us to the joy of our salvation!

Poem:

Heaven is our destiny.
May we learn to rest in thee, O God!
My heart overflows from the thought of your love for me.
You make me strong and beautiful from the inside out.

Lord, you've showed me that there's so much more to life
than my cares and worries.  Show me your glory!

When I give my worries to you,
you take care of them.
You bear the weight and show the way.
You are the eternal God.

I have an eternal destiny;
in your heart, in your love.
May I be a help in giving that to all.
Lead me strongly God.
I love and praise you Lord, my love.  Amen.

--end--

that one's from like June of 2012.  

Comments

Heather Leigh said…
love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.