More quotes, etc.

"The mantra of evolution...simple to complex."  --but even a single cell is complex.  Fossil record shows no life to a lot of life at once.  If only people could look and see without assuming that'd be really good.

Evolution demands trillions of missing links......... have you ever seen an animal like half-dog half-cat?  No. etc.


More on fossil record...from an online article:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Group after group appears in the fossil record without any evidence of evolutionary ancestors. Paleontology attempts to explain this fact by saying that the fossil record is incomplete and that millions of years passed between the deposition of different layers. During these times, new creatures supposedly evolved. This view of an incomplete fossil record is essential if evolution is to be considered a viable theory. Darwin admits, 

"We have seen in the last chapter that whole groups of species sometimes falsely appear to have abruptly developed; and I have attempted to give an explanation of this fact, which if true would be fatal to my views."1 

After a century of further searching and examination of the fossil record, many paleontologists are beginning to believe that the fossil record is complete since none of the gaps in the fossil record that existed in Darwin's time has been filled by subsequent study. E.C. Olson observes,

"A third fundamental aspect of the record is somewhat different. Many new groups of plants and animals suddenly appear, apparently without any close ancestors .... This aspect of the record is real, not merely the result of faulty or biased collecting. A satisfactory theory of evolution must take it into consideration and provide an explanation."2"  --Reasons Skeptics should consider Christianity ...Is the fossil record complete?  --http://www.greatcom.org/resources/reasons_skeptics/ch_21/default.htm    Well really they should consider Christianity because no matter how great you think your theory is, you're still going to have that void inside and need for deeper meaning.  There's no point in convincing yourself that this is all there is to the point where you look at a sunset and instead of letting your soul be inspired, you look at it and think, "How ironic, this is so meaningless." and harden your heart.  That is just so pathetic & sad.  Turn to Jesus!






Make your choice, adventurous Stranger, Strike the bell and bide the danger, Or wonder, till it drives you mad, What would have followed if you had. (The Magicianís Nephew) C. S. Lewis — 
Yeah this is so how we are, but sometimes we just need to get over it and see, it's just a bell and it's probably not the best idea to do this right now and dismiss it.  There are more choices than just to strike the bell and wonder about it.  You can get on with your life and do other things.   I take things literally a lot, but also it is true.




"No man has ever seen his dreams fulfilled and regretted the sacrifice required to fulfill 


them."--quote


"Submission is not a sign of weakness, it's a sign of maturity." --quote




Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You. Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness. Revive me, O Lord, for Your name’s sake! For Your righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble. (Psalm 143:8, 10, 11 NKJV)   

I love my God and I don't do Him justice in my life. May I please ever continue to seek after Him. 
---my brother MENGE  (Elliot Menge :)  


I've read a little bit of my Honor Academy brother Elliot Menge's blog today and it's really 
good to hear.  He's on the ministry team that travels around the US putting on Acquire the Fire youth conferences.  It's inspiring to hear how God is moving in His life.  : )    http://whenyouarethehero.blogspot.com/  His blog.


All it takes is love...love is what holds us together. Love.
Not the love that is felt and conditional..
But the love that is patient, kind, does not envy, does not boast, not puffed up, not rude, not seeking it's own, thinks no evil, does not rejoice in iniquity but in the truth..bears all things believes all things hopes all things. Because that is the Love that He is.  --Soledad Rodriguez 


I gotta watch this documentary  "The Finger of God"




The other day I watched Holes and it was so good!  "I found refuge on God's thumb."  --in movie


Forrest Gump --- talk about Romeo and Juliet, but in a much better way.  They love each other but it doesn't really work out until the end and Forrest takes care of their kid selflessly.  So sad but such a good story.  I can watch it over and over :)


Goodnight  : )


Today was really good b/c I had lunch & dinner w/ my dad & sis & I also got to bake w/ some of my aunts & cousins.  I wish life were just way more chill and family-oriented around here.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.