Winds of change...

Hello, : )  I haven't blogged in a while, although I do have more poems to upload to here than this.  I've been busy w/ working, etc. and I haven't had as much time to cultivate my inner life I guess.  Lord, help me to pursue you even when it's hard because I know that you love me and it is worth it.  Amen!


Winds of change  (recent poem):

I'm at home, free at last.
Calmed I feel today,
no too big of responsibilities
on my plate.

Still many things to do,
things to figure out.
Always something on the back burner--
now literally, I'm watching the boiling chick peas.

I gotta get another job-- again.
It's frustrating, but I'm getting used to it.
I gotta get in line with how the world works.

But Lord, don't let me settle.
Let me be in love with your love and be
filled to the full.
I don't want to fall for this world, but for you.

I'm looking forward to the Fourth of July.
Things change.
As the world spins,
may I spin with You Father God,
in a perfect dance, a love that will never end.

Lord, help me to let go of my perceptions of this world.
Help me to roll with the punches and never let go of you.
I want to enjoy life and live without fear.
I love you Lord, thank you for my life.  Amen.


Comments

Guntzel Girls said…
Hey girl!

How are you? It's been forever! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. I hope we can get together soon!

~Amy~

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

God you are so good : )