Lord I KNOW you love me.

Lord I KNOW you love me

Oh, the Texas summer
and the Panama nights,
the sweet breezes
are my heart's delight. 
To me it is the blow of Your breath,
saying a sweet "I love you,"
calming my heart and refreshing my spirit. 
Lord, I know you love me. 

How sweet it is to be loved by you!

Christmases in Minnesota,
family dinners,
playing games,
smiles on our faces.          
I am so blessed. 
Lord, I know you love me. 

I am loved by the Father, sing it out, pour it out!

Sunny summers
green grass
so carefree--
Lord, I know you love me!

This is where I belong, this is my heart song, I am loved by the Father! 

Falling leaves
and lying in a soft pile of them--
such peace.
Lord I know you love me! 

I will rest in your love.  Hmm. 


Have a blessed day, remember the good, and rest in His love! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful, sweetheart! I'm so glad to read of your joys and your assurance of God's love for you!

Love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.