Grace-filled (poems from lately)

Grace-filled

Dear Jesus, please help me to rest in you.
Give me clean hands and a pure heart.

Draw me near to you.
You are my desire.
Love me here,
I'm here because you're with me.

Thank you for gifts and grace.
I want to be made new.

Help me to conform to your image
and not to the ways of the world.
Let me reflect your glory like a shining mirror.

I want to dance for you.
You make me free.
I love you so much God.
In Jesus' name, amen.  : )



Draw Me In

I cry in the night to be saved.
Does anyone hear me?
I'm filled with grief.
Lord, be my relief.

God, come, let your presence rain down.
My soul longs for my heavenly Father.
Be my everything.
I'm sick of living for myself.

I'm so tired of being overloaded;
weighed down by the pressures of the world.
I believe you will come to rescue and save me.
Rid me of my selfishness.

I'm desperate and my heart is aching.

Draw me into your presence.
Hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Shelter me in this storm.
I can't bear to feel far away.

Hallelujah you make all things new.
I love you Jesus.  Amen.



Come Quickly

Merinatha, Lord come quickly.
Come like wind and thunder.
Shine on me with your light.

Let your presence make me whole.
I belong to you.
I believe you are good
and you have good plans for me.

I will hope in you my God.

Protect me when I'm broken,
hold me when my spirit is weary.
I'm restless, like a screaming baby at night.
Comfort me.  You are my inheritance.

I love you so much, the God of all comfort,
in whom I put my trust.  Amen.



Consoling Love

Worries infect my soul,
 while peace with God is my goal.
Loads take their toll.
I'm longing for someone to carry me.

The love of God heals.
He makes me soar like an eagle.
He renews my strength.

The love of the Lord endures.
He will wipe the tears away from every eye.

Console me with your love.
Give me vision to behold the beauty
that you have put in my life.
Fill me with your spirit.

Your love is extravagant.
Thank you for second chances and hope.
Your love is enough for me.
Your grace is sufficient.

Your power is made perfect in my weakness,
and you are my strength.
You are worthy of praise.
 I lay myself before you.

Let me abide in your presence each day.
I love you Jesus, in your name I pray, amen.



Beauty As Jewels

Beauty comes from above,
going to the inside, for healing hearts.

Your joy is precious as jewels.
Your smiles are like rays of sunshine.
I love your adoring gazes.

I praise the One above for his mercy.

I am by your side, beloved one.
You are my bride, my friend.

Reveal to me your love, let me see
that I am a blessing in this world.

Every other god is an idol.

While reflecting the image of God,
I can have true joy.
I have infinite worth and I have dignity.

I need your presence and holy spirit!
Help me to walk with my head held high.
I love you and praise you God, amen.



His Mercy

Think about things above,
not the things of earth.

"Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord
is greatly to be praised."

I want my life to lead to you God.
Help me to internalize your truth
and not focus on petty things.
Let my efforts not be wasted.

You are enough for me.
Your grace is sufficient and you will guide me.

You are so kind to me.
 Your Holy Spirit encourages me
 and your love revives me.

I am not alone; I am seen and heard
by a loving God.
I am not worthless or forsaken,
sometimes I just get a little lost.

Awaken me Lord.
Let me see that you are worth
all of these trials and pain.
I know that you are faithful.

Let all anger subside in me.
Give me peace and help me to abide in thee.
I love you so much God, amen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!

The Lord disciplines those He loves, gives grace to the humble and strength to...my soul.