God you are so good : )

God You Are So Good (poem)


Dear God I thank you for this day.
I thank you that you aren't far away.
Thank you for your revelation and
for breaking through my hard heart.

Help me God, for I am gentle and lowly,
broken and contrite in heart,
which you will not despise.
Lord, fill me with your awesome might!
On my own I run out so quickly,
but with you God, I could go on infinitely.

I want an unbroken connection with you.
Help me to humble myself and seek your truth every day.
I know that you love me.
Thank you for your forgiveness.

You have refreshed my heart
by a new revelation of your acceptance, love, and care.
You are so faithful to restore me.
Even when I'm faithless you are faithful.

You are healing my heart and binding up my wounds.
You are Restoring My Foundations.
You take my sins, pain, all my iniquities,
my anger, worry, fear, feelings of abandonment,
the cycle of control, rebellion, and rejection,
you take my loneliness, hatred, and unforgiveness.
You took it all on the cross to pay the penalty for me.
And now I am surrendering to you.

You help me to hold my head up high,
knowing that I am a daughter of God.

In place of all the hurts, doubts, and fears of not being good enough,
you give me acceptance, hope, love, peace, joy, assurance,
the ability to submit to authorities out of trust,
and a new love for you God, myself, and others.

Hallelujah, hallelujah you make all things new, all things new.

Hallowed be thy name, O Holy One of Israel.
You make all things work together for our good.
I give you praise!  To you be all glory forever!

I am only a small work of your hands,
while you are the God of the universe.
You created it all by your command!
And yet, you love me.  You love me.    

My spirit sings of your love forever,
and I think you sing to your love to me always too.
Your love is so deep and so sweet.  I can't even understand it.

You tell me to Let Love Win.  You won't force it on me.
You can't make me love you.  The whole story isn't love wins,
although you do always win God,
but in that story are so many stories of Let Love Win.

I know your desire for me is for good and not for harm.
You have good plans for a hope and a future for me.
This you even declare!  (Jeremiah 29:11)

God, I will seek you.  I will seek your face.
You will be my first and lifelong love and companion,
my guide, savior, and teacher.
I love you so much and I need you.

You are my peace, my everything that matters for real
if you didn't then nothing would.
I love you God and I will worship you with my life.
Keep me close.  Amen.  

Comments

Unknown said…
Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.


Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
I will be grateful to you if you put my blog on your Blogroll.
Anonymous said…
Hey, I just tried to click on your ads and it wasn't connecting. It may have just been this computer. Raising funds can be frustrating, so I understand there. Right now I'm raising money to go on a mission trip to help build houses, etc. in Mexico. I'm almost there though and I know that God is faithful and if He wants me to go, He'll provide for it. Stay strong and keep praying for the increase. I'd add you to my blog list thing, but I don't really know you sorry. Thanks & God bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming New...

Hi everybody!